Baby Clothes for Baby Girls
Newborn Baby Girls
Newborns have specific needs of their own, from clothes to laundry. Combine that with your sleep-deprived state of mind, and you'll be overwhelmed in no time. During this time of your baby girl's life, it's important to stick with just the basics.
- Newborn Baby Clothes: A Checklist for the First 8 Weeks
- What to Expect When Buying and Receiving Newborn Baby Clothes
- What to Look for When Buying Baby Bodysuits
- Buying Safe Baby Sleepwear
- Peer Advice: What Newborn Baby Clothes Were Essential to You?
Essentials for Baby Girls
Do you already know that you're having a baby girl? Or are you shopping for a baby girl that's soon to arrive? There's lots of options out there, both basic and luxurious, when it comes to baby girl clothes and it's easy to go overboard. Remember, it's just fine to buy only what you need at first because babies grow fast and you'll be buying more baby clothes before you know it. With that said, if you just can't resist, you'll find great luxurious baby clothes options too.
- Create a Luxurious Baby Layette
- Bamboo is Essential for New Baby Wardrobes
- Safe Sleepwear: Halo Sleepsacks
- Baby Clothes of the Day Feature
Warm and Cold Weather Wear
The warmer months of the year pose their own special challenges for parents. You may be questioning how to dress the baby, how much is too much or too little, and what products are available to protect your baby from the sun's rays.
- Before You Buy A Jacket or Snowsuit
- Choosing the Right Style of Cold Weather Outerwear
- Why UPF Swimwear is a Must Have
Footwear for Baby Girls
Does your baby girl really need shoes right away? Are there any crib shoes that really stay on? How do I know what the best baby shoe is for my little girl? Buying baby shoes can be mighty confusing; here's what you need to know.
- 7 Summer Sandal Styles for Baby Girls
- When Is It Time for Babies First Shoes?
- Review of Kaboogie Handmade Baby Shoes: Shoes for Babies That Love to Boogie
Baby Girl Clothes on a Budget
There's so much to buy when you have a baby girl; shopping on a budget becomes absolutely essential. Get the most for your dollar when you shop for your girl.
- Hand Me Downs Will Save You Money
- Get Big Discounts on Designer Baby Clothes
- Shop Consignment and Save Money
- What to Look for When Buying Used Baby Clothes
Holidays and Special Occasions
Holidays and special occasions call for very special clothes. Whether you're opening gifts or trick-or-treating, you'll want your little girl dressed for the occasion.